Three Peaks Manuka Honey
Pure Mānuka Honey Limited is one of the Perry Group of companies. We have beekeeping positions available at our Te Kowhai, Hamilton, Oropi, Tauranga and Taumaranui, Manawatu sites. Roles would require travel and potential overnight stays, to enable servicing hives across the central North Island.
• Nuc building and management
• Queen production
• Hive manipulation
• Disease detection and control
• Truck and forklift operation
• Beehive supering
• Honey harvesting
• Honey extraction
• Preparation and feeding of bee colonies for wintering,
• Shed work, such as woodwork, equipment maintenance, and other preparation and cleaning projects.
Skills & Experience
• Beekeeping qualification, skills and experience.
• Working as part of a team and following a system.
• Good organisational skills, initiative and ability to work without supervision.
• Be prompt and attentive.
• Good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• This role involves strenuous field work for long hours, and hence a high level of health and fitness is important.
Friday 9 October